Appendix No. 1 to the personal data processing policy
1. Terms and definitions
1.1 In this Policy, unless otherwise expressly stated in the text, the following terms will have the meanings given below:
"Site" - a set of interconnected electronic pages, grouped by sections, containing both text, graphic and multimedia information, accessed via the Internet at network addresses lifexpert.ru, bioexpert.ru, xxid.ru, blog.lifexpert.ru, lifexpert.tv, gubanov.net, fizioexpert.ru
"Operator" - Individual entrepreneur Dmitry Vyacheslavovich Gubanov (INN 781696766260, OGRN 309784724400320).
"User" means any person accessing the Site, using any services of the Site, including placing any orders with respect to goods, works and services provided by the Operator.
"Parties" means the Operator and the User, and separately referred to as a "Party".
"Services" - additional functionality and services provided by the Operator, placed both on the Website and outside the Website, but functionally and technically connected with it.
"Personal account" - special secured section of the Site, available to the User individually after registration on the Site. Personal office is a virtual tool of personal self-service and allows User to track the status of order processing, change order payment method, provide feedback to the administration of the Site on the processing and receipt of orders, cancel orders, edit personal data.
"Personal Data of the User":
- Personal information, which the User provides about him/herself during registration on the Site or while using the Site and (or) its services, including for the purposes of providing consulting services by the Operator, including personal data of the User, such as: e-mail address, last name, first name, middle name, sex, date of birth, place of birth, country of residence, city of residence, telephone number, Skype contact, XMPP (jabber) contact, User pages in social networks, site address, photo (or "avatar"), nickname, Obligatory information is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
- Data which are automatically transmitted to the Operator in the process of using the Site and (or) its Services by the software installed on the User's device, including IP-address, cookie file data, information about the User's browser (or other program with which access to the Site or Services), geolocation, hardware and software specifications used by the User, date and time of access to the Site or Services, addresses of requested pages.
1.2 The present Policy is applied in relation to the personal data which the Operator receives within the framework of use of the Site and (or) its Services by the User. Visiting and using the Site (or) its Services, the User accepts and agrees with the rules described in the present Policy. If the User doesn't agree with any of the terms of this Policy, the User undertakes not to provide any data to the Operator and/or immediately stop using the Website and/or its Services.
1.3 Visiting and using the Site and (or) its Services by the User are unambiguous conclusive actions, confirming the User's consent to the terms of the present Policy, and are recognized by the Parties as the User's written consent to the processing of his personal data, provided by the User to the Operator on the terms of the present Policy.
1.4. All other terms and definitions used in the text of this Policy shall be interpreted by the Parties in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
2 General provisions
2.2 The purpose of the Policy is to ensure the proper storage and processing of the User's personal data, as well as to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
2.3 The Operator doesn't check the reliability of the User's personal data provided by the User and doesn't have the possibility to assess his competence. However, the Operator assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal data when placing orders, in the Personal Office, other interaction with the Operator and the User keeps this information up to date.
2.4. The Policy is applicable to the User's use of the Operator's Website and/or its individual Services only. In case of the User's transfer to third-party resources using the links placed on the Site and (or) its separate Services, there are independent legal relations between the User and the owner of the resource to which the User transferred, in the sphere of personal data processing.
2.5 By using the Site and/or its Services, the User expresses his/her full and unconditional consent to the terms of this Policy.
2.6 If the User does not agree to the terms of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available through the Website must be immediately terminated.
2.7 By using the Site and/or its Services, the User confirms that he/she
- has sufficient legal capacity and all necessary rights allowing the User to place orders (enter into contracts with the Operator) and use the Site and/or its Services;
- Provides reliable information about himself in the amounts necessary for using the Website and concluding contracts with the Operator. The fields that are obligatory for filling in when placing an order are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the User at his/her own discretion;
- Is aware that the information on some publicly available sections of the site and (or) its Services that is voluntarily posted by the User about himself can become available to third parties that are not stipulated in the present Policy and can be copied and distributed by them;
- is familiar with this Policy, expresses its consent to it, and accepts the rights and obligations specified therein.
2.8 The User understands and agrees that by using some sections of the Site and/or its Services, the User makes voluntarily entered personal data publicly available (for example, by leaving entries in the comments module), and such data can be used by third parties. The User agrees that he will not raise any claims against the Operator in this regard, given that the User voluntarily provided access to his personal data to an unlimited number of people.
2.9 The User's personal data is kept confidential, except when the User voluntarily provides information about himself for public access to the public.
2.10. The User shall independently secure his/her account password and be responsible for any negative consequences in the form of misuse of his/her personal data by third parties, arising from the User's careless attitude towards his/her account password;
3. Purposes of personal data processing
3.1 Processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and this Policy.
3.2 The User provides the Operator with his personal data, including his name, surname, his contact information, as well as other data stipulated by the terms of this Policy. The User voluntarily grants the Operator the right to process personal data, including any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data for purposes defined by this Policy.
3.3 The operator processes the User's personal data for the purposes of:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Operator;
- execution of agreements concluded by the User with the Operator, including making payments by the User using payment services, delivery of goods, etc;
- Providing the User with personalized services and services;
- Communicating with the User when necessary, including sending notices, requests and information related to the use of the Site and/or its Services, provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
- providing the User with news announcements, news of services and other information of advertising and/or informational nature by sending messages to the contact addresses of the User provided by the User, such as User's email address, User's personal pages in social networks, phone number, mailing address;
- checking, researching and analyzing such data to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site.
- Conducting statistical and other research based on anonymized data.
4. Terms of processing personal information of Users and its transfer to third parties
4.1 Personal data provided by the User in the process of visiting and (or) using the Site and (or) its Services can be available to the Operator's employees, as well as to other persons, which should process personal data by virtue of their duties.
4.2 Only authorized employees of the Operator, authorized employees of third party companies (i.e. service providers) or business partners of the Operator who have signed an agreement on confidentiality and protection of personal data have access to personal data. All Operator employees who have access to personal data must adhere to the policy on confidentiality and protection of personal data. The operator takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions with them by third parties.
4.3 The operator has the right to transfer the User's personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his consent to such actions;
- Transfer is necessary for the User's use of a particular service of the Site or for the performance of a particular agreement or contract with the User;
- The transfer of personal data is required by applicable law in the framework of the established procedure;
- Transfer takes place within the framework of the sale or other transfer of business (in full or in part), and to the transferee passes all obligations to comply with the terms of this policy in relation to personal data obtained by him;
- In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator in cases where the User violates the terms of this Policy and (or) the contract or agreement concluded between the Operator and the User.
- In order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or unlawful actions).
- As a result of processing of the User's personal data by depersonalizing them, depersonalized statistical data is obtained, which is transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing work or providing services on behalf of the Operator.
4.4 The User gives his consent to the fact that the Operator may use the information received from the User in the process of execution of the contracts and agreements concluded between the User and the Operator in his activity on condition of depersonalization of such information.
5. Changing and deleting personal information. Mandatory storage of data
5.1 The User may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal data provided by them by sending an application to the email of the Operator email@example.com. Personal data or part thereof, provided by the User during registration on the Website, the User can change (update, supplement) using the function of editing personal data in myAlpari.
5.2 The User can also delete the personal data they have provided within their account by using the "Delete Account" function. At the same time, deleting the account may result in the inability to use the full functionality of the Site and/or its Services.
5.3 The User's consent to the processing and storage of personal data is valid indefinitely and can be withdrawn by the User by a written notice, which is sent to the Operator by registered mail with the list of attachments, or to the Operator's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 In the case stipulated by paragraph 5.3. of this Policy, access to the User's Personal profile is blocked by deleting the User's data from the Operator's database.
5.5 The rights stipulated in paragraphs 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 of this Policy can be limited in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. In particular such restrictions can envisage the obligation of the Operator to keep the information changed or deleted by the User for the term established by the legislation and transfer such information to the state body according to the legally established procedure.
6. Processing of personal information by means of cookies and counters
6.1 By the present clause the User is informed that when visiting and/or using the Site and (or) its Services by the User the Operator can use cookie files and gives the consent to such use. The User also agrees that the cookies transferred by the Operator to the User's equipment and the User's equipment to the Operator can be used by the Operator for providing personalized services and services to the User, for targeting the advertisements, which are shown to the User, for statistical and research purposes, as well as for improving the Site and the Operator's Services.
6.2 The User realizes and agrees that the equipment and software used by him for visiting the Internet sites can have the function of prohibiting the operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites) as well as deleting the previously received cookies.
6.3 The Operator has the right to establish that the provision of a certain service or functionality of the Site is possible only on condition that the reception and receipt of cookies is allowed by the User.
6.4 The structure of the cookie file, its content and technical parameters are determined by the Operator and can be changed without prior notification of the User.
6.5 The counters placed by the Operator on the Site and (or) its Services can be used to analyze the User's cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site and (or) its Services, as well as to ensure the operability of the Site and (or) its Services in general or their individual functions in particular. Technical parameters of operation of meters are determined by the Operator and can be changed without prior notice to the User.
7.2. The User is obliged to independently monitor and familiarize with the changes in the wording of this Policy. If the changes are significant, the Operator has the right to notify the User about such changes through any of the communication channels specified by the User in the Personal Web Office. By continuing to use the Site and/or its Services, the User confirms consent to the changes made to the Policy.
8. Final Provisions
8.2 The User confirms that the third parties, information about whom the User can transfer to the Operator in the process of using the Site and (or) its Services and (or) within the framework of the contract or agreement between the Operator and the User, also gave their unconditional consent to the processing and storage of their personal data, giving the appropriate powers, permissions and consent to the User. The User bears full responsibility (including compensation of material and moral damage to the third party) for possible consequences in case of providing the Operator with personal data of the third parties without their consent. The burden of proving that the User has the appropriate authority to act on behalf of the third party and the third party's permissions to transfer and process their personal data, and the responsibility for the lack of such permissions and permissions, and the consequences associated with it, rests entirely on the User.
8.4 The User may address all questions and suggestions regarding the terms of this Policy to the Operator's Support Service at the email address email@example.com.
Individual entrepreneur Dmitry Vyacheslavovich Gubanov.