This document describes basic conditions of our refund policy. Full and detailed refund conditions are described in our terms and conditions (in clause №9).
Refund terms for webinars (online lections), excluding participants from the group
- If a client pays for participation in webinars (online lections) in advance, but due to individual reasons cannot participate and wants a refund, we make a full refund of the cost of participation in the webinars minus the commission charged to us by payment systems (the commission amount depends on the payment method used to pay for participation in the webinars and can be 0-6%)
- We reserve the right to exclude any participant from the webinar group (online training) in case of violation of ethical behavior norms by this participant or demonstrating aggressive ideological attitudes regarding the training materials and hosts through their actions. Since payment for participation in webinars is made in advance for the upcoming month of training (8 webinars per month), exclusion from the group implies a refund of funds minus the cost of webinars already listened to by this participant in the current month.
- If a training course participant expresses a desire to leave the group and get a refund for some reason, we make a refund minus the cost of webinars already listened to by this participant. We do not refund for webinars (online lections) already listened to!
- According to our rules, if a situation described in clauses 2 and 3 arises, we will also have to subsequently refuse such participants from attending our live seminars, purchasing our video records, providing individual consultations, as well as re-registering for any of our webinar courses.
Refund terms for video records of our seminars in the form of downloadable electronic files
- If for some reason you are unable to open (play) the received recordings (video files downloaded via links), email us at email@example.com and we will help you resolve this problem: either replace the download links, or explain what additional software you need to install on your computer so that everything opens!
- We do not refund money for video seminars with electronic delivery (download links via the Internet) after the links have been sent to the buyer and have been opened followed by downloading the video files to client's computer (according to system log files of our server).
Live seminars refund terms
- In the event that a live seminar is canceled on the scheduled dates for whatever reason, we refund the full cost of the seminar to everyone who paid for participation in this seminar in advance.
- In the event that a seminar participant pays for the seminar in advance, but for whatever reason cannot participate, we also refund the cost of the seminar, minus the commission charged to us by payment systems (the commission amount depends on the payment method used to pay for the seminar, and can be 0-6%)
- In the event of the participant's full attendance at the live seminar (all days of the seminar), we do not refund money after the live seminar is held!
- In the event of any claims from the seminar participant, we resolve them on a case-by-case basis. We may decide to fully refund the cost of the seminar (minus our expenses) to a negatively disposed participant and remove them from the live seminar. After deciding to refund money to such participants, we will also subsequently have to refuse them from attending our live seminars, selling seminar video recordings, providing individual consultations, as well as re-registering for any training course.
Consultation refund terms
- If an online consultation is canceled on scheduled dates for whatever reason, we can reschedule a new date for the consultation, or at the client's request, refund the full cost of the paid consultation.
- If the client pays for the consultation in advance, but for whatever reason cannot participate, about which he/she warns us 2-3 days before the consultation, we can schedule and agree with the client a new time for the consultation.
- If the client refuses a consultation paid for in advance, and warns us of his/her decision 2-3 days before the scheduled date of the consultation, we refund the full cost of the consultation, minus the commission charged to us by payment systems (the commission amount depends on the payment method used to pay for the consultation, and can be 0-6%).
- We do NOT refund money after the consultation is held in case of any possible claims, because this is not a product, but the time and qualifications of a specialist. We work with maximum qualifications and do everything possible on our part to provide effective assistance. The client's disagreement with the specialist's recommendations is not grounds for a refund.
If you need a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your order number and reason for the refund in you email.